You can relax
knowing you get real value
We understand you need value for money. Our objective is to provide an unmatched range of services to all of our clients in a timely, efficient and economic way. We’re experts in finance. Leave it to us.
- Where possible, we provide clear cost estimates
- We render interim bills for better cost control
- We understand that clients demand value for money
- If we do not give you what you want, we do not charge
Our rates are affordable whether you are a business or individual. £35 – £240 per hour, plus VAT, depending on the skill and experience of staff involved.
A premium may be applied to high risk work or work done under exceptional pressure.
We will sometimes negotiate a set fee for projects which, in part, depend on outcomes, such as raising capital, selling a business, etc.
- For a small Company, including work on accounts, tax, company secretarial support and basic business advice – from £1,200 pa plus VAT.
- Preparation of a tax return, payment advice and support – from £250 pa plus VAT.
- By negotiation, we will sometimes set a fee which, in part, depends on outcomes. So, on uncertain projects (e.g. raising capital, business sales) we join in the risk to enable the transaction.
- We offer insurance for clients against professional fee costs in Inland Revenue or Customs & Excise investigations of up to £125,000.
In touch. In tune. Expert.
Wagstaffs Richmond House, Walkern Road, Stevenage, Herts SG1 3QP
© Wagstaffs. Wagstaffs is the trading name of Wags LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England & Wales number OC317369. Registered office as above. A list of members is open to inspection at our office. Registered to carry on audit work in the UK and Ireland and regulated for a range of investment business activities by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales. A member of the INAA Group, a worldwide association of independent accounting firms.