We understand you need value for money. Our objective is to provide an unmatched range of services to all of our clients in a timely, efficient and economic way. We’re experts in finance. Leave it to us.
- Where possible, we provide clear cost estimates
- We render interim bills for better cost control
- We understand that clients demand value for money
- If we do not give you what you want, we do not charge
Our rates are affordable whether you are a business or individual. £35 – £225 per hour, plus VAT, depending on the skill and experience of staff involved.
A premium may be applied to high risk work or work done under exceptional pressure.
We will sometimes negotiate a set fee for projects which, in part, depend on outcomes, such as raising capital, selling a business, etc.
- For a small Company, including work on accounts, tax, company secretarial support and basic business advice – from £1,200 pa plus VAT.
- Preparation of a tax return, payment advice and support – from £200 pa plus VAT.
- By negotiation, we will sometimes set a fee which, in part, depends on outcomes. So, on uncertain projects (e.g. raising capital, business sales) we join in the risk to enable the transaction.
- We offer insurance for clients against professional fee costs in Inland Revenue or Customs & Excise investigations of up to £75,000.
for a small company inc. accounts, tax & business advice
tax returns & advice